Happy Hooligans -link- uses baby oil and white flour
Bounce Back Parenting -link- uses baby oil and cornm
Powerful Mothering -link- rainbow cloud dough
Little Bins For Little Hands -link- uses flour and any oil
Naturally Artists note: you can use gluten free flour
Recipe from image above:
“PLEASE NOTE: This cloud dough recipe is not taste-safe! But you can easily make it taste-safe by switching baby oil for cooking oil.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Bin or container
- 5 cups of flour (we have used all different kinds including gluten-free and buckwheat!)
- 1 cup of baby oil (or cooking oil for taste-safe)
- Play tools (we chose play dough accessories, kitchen tools and a small plastic bowl)
HOW TO MAKE CLOUD DOUGH
- Measure, pour and mix! That’s it! Add all ingredients to your sensory bin and mix them together.
- You should be able to grab a chunk of the cloud dough, mold it and have it hold. If not, you may need more oil. Too oily, add more flour!
- Add tools and play accessories to your cloud dough and time to play!”